Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
July 23 F2F
Nov 16 F2F
21st C Fellows
Face to Face meetings
July 23, 2009
- November 16, 2009
The online webinar sessions will be held the virtual meeting environment "Elluminate". Prior to each session, your Team Leader will be given a web link to share with all team members. This link will enable one to download the software and access the virtual meeting space. We will also send the link out via NING's broadcast tool. So everyone will get an invite that way too.
To attend the meeting participants will need a computer with a a high speed Internet connection and headset with a mic.
It works best if Team Leaders are available to help get all team members logged in a few hours before the scheduled meeting to troubleshoot any glitches in advance.
Someone will be available one hour prior to each Elluminate meeting to help make logging in a success.
It also helps if teams are not in the same room during the Elluminate sessions, however, it is doable, (a bit annoying), but doable if you have a headset.
4-5:30pm & 8-9:30pm
August 4: Setting the Stage: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century
– What is 21st Century learning? Why is it important? This session introduces the context, research and trends shaping the current shifts.
Reconceptualizing 1-1 Learning
- This session will explore the ways in which we can take advantage of ubiquitous connections to information, tools and people online.
Network Literacy:Sharing,Cooperation and Collective Action
– This session moves team members from talking about 21st century learning to examining some specific tools and how they are used to promote the building of Personal Learning Networks for sharing, cooperation, and collective action.
Network Driven Inquiry: Technological Pedagogy in Action
– This session takes a closer look at the pedagogy involved in using web-based strategies to support passion-based and inquiry-driven approaches to learning.
--School teams have an opportunity to get feedback on their emerging team projects as well as showcase, reflect, and celebrate the success and outcomes of their learning.
– This session looks at how to build community and scale all that you have learned to others in your schools and regions.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"